Hey everyone, today I am going to review Bio Bloom Skin Care Face Pack with Oatmeal, Yogurt & Honey. I have a combination skin which becomes very oily during summers and I was looking for some good face mask to keep my skin oil free. This is my 3rd product from Bio Bloom and I have already reviewed Bio Bloom Eye Gel & Bio Bloom Skin Toner. This face pack contains some amazing ingredients like Yogurt, Oatmeal, Honey and is Parabens & Sulphate free. I used this face pack 3 times and now I will share my views about it.
What I Liked about Bio Bloom Skin Care Face Pack with Oatmeal, Yogurt & Honey :
- The face pack comes in a transparent plastic jar with a black screw cap and a white lid inside. I find the packaging sturdy and the cap is secure enough so that you can easily carry it along with you.
- Inside the jar there is off white color, kaolin & fuller’s earth based clay pack.
- It has a weird fragrance, like some cold pressed oils and I really don’t like it.
- I find the consistency little thick, so I prefer to dilute this mask using rose water to make it glide smoothly onto skin.
- I generally scoop out a spoon full of this face mask in a glass bowl, mix 7-8 drops of rose water and then apply it gently all over my clean face and neck avoiding area around my eyes.
- It gives tingling sensation to my skin that goes away after a minute or two.
- I feel the tightening effect on the skin when it dries up. It dries out completely in 15 minutes.
- To rinse this mask off, I usually splash water on my face and massage gently for a minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- It doesn’t irritate my skin nor does it break me out.
- Every time I use this Bio Bloom face mask, it makes my skin soft, smooth and refreshing.
- It controls oil secretion up to certain extent.
- It doesn’t make skin dry or stretchy, instead it hydrates my skin.
- This mask is quite moisturizing and I don’t find the need of apply moisturizer after its usage. But I always massage aloe-vera gel on my face after using any face pack.
- I prefer to use this mask during night time before going to bed.
- It contains some amazing ingredients like Oatmeal, Yogurt, Honey, kaolin which are suitable for my combination skin.
- It is free from Parabens, Formaldehyde, Sulfates and Petrochemicals.
- It is suitable for all skin types, even dry skin people are gonna like this face mask.
- It is very long lasting and this 50g jar will last easily for 8-10 usages.
- Bio Bloom Skin Care face mask is easily available at Shopping.biobloomonline.com, Jabong.com and many other online shopping websites.
What I Disliked about Bio Bloom Skin Care Face Pack with Oatmeal, Yogurt & Honey :
- An average clay-based face mask that doesn’t do anything miraculous.
- Unhygienic tub packaging
- Quantity provided for its price is very less
- Thick consistency, difficult to apply
- Doesn’t provide any glow to the skin
- Weird fragrance
Bio Bloom Skin Care Face Pack with Oatmeal, Yogurt & Honey Price in India : Rs.499 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Bio Bloom Skin Care Face Pack with Oatmeal, Yogurt & Honey
Claims : Oatmeal face pack calms and soothes inflammatory reactions, reduces redness and makes skin even-toned. It has lactic acid that helps in hydrating the skin. It makes skin soft and supple & rejuvenates and refreshes the skin.
Usage : Apply to a clean face. First apply mask to the forehead and nose, then apply the jaw line and then to the cheeks and around the mouth. Leave it on for 15-20 min till the mask is completely dry. Gently wash off.
Shelf Life :