Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Bio Bloom Skin Care Skin Whitening Cream. Bio Bloom is the Indian beauty brand which offers a range of organic skin care, hair care and child care products. I have used a few skin care products from the brand and have already reviewed – BioBloom Anti Dandruff Solution, Bio Bloom Cleansing Milk, Bio Bloom Face Pack, Bio Bloom Eye Gel and Bio Bloom Skin Toner.
Packaging : The skin whitening cream comes in a clear plastic jar with a black screw cap. A white plastic lid is further provided inside the cap to make sure there is no leakage of the product. All the product information like claims, ingredients list and expiry date is provided on the jar. The packaging is sturdy and its compact size makes it travel friendly too.
My Experience : I have a combination-oily skin with acne and blemishes. I tried a few Bio Bloom skin care products in the past and they were really good. I found the claims of this cream quite tempting , so I ordered it online a few months back.
The face cream comes in an off-white color and has a runny whipped cream kind of texture. It has a spicy-herbal fragrance which is not very strong though.
I tried this cream a few times and every-time it caused skin breakouts. It stung to my acne-prone skin very badly and made my combination skin more greasy. Now I stopped using it and would never ever try it again.
What I Liked about Bio Bloom Skin Care Skin Whitening Cream :
- It is enriched with some interesting natural ingredients like Thyme, Liquorice, Cinnamon, Lemon Peel extracts, Aloe-vera, etc.
- Bio Bloom products are free from Parabens, Sulphates and Petrochemicals.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin people.
What I Dis-liked about Bio Bloom Skin Care Skin Whitening Cream :
- Tub packaging is very unhygienic to use and its runny texture sometimes spills out of the jar.
- It has a weird fragrance which I really didn’t like.
- It is not suitable for sensitive acne prone skin.
- It stung to my skin and caused skin breakouts.
- Expensive, I’m disappointed with the quantity & quality provided for its price.
- It made my skin greasy and oily, so is not suitable for combination and oily skin people.
- I didn’t find it a value for money because it was not at all useful and is priced quite high.
Bio Bloom Skin Care Skin Whitening Cream Price in India – Rs.699 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Bio Bloom Skin Care Skin Whitening Cream
Shelf Life : 18 months
Claims : Liquorice and Cinnamon inhibit the production of melanin. Thyme has anti bacterial properties that help in improving complexion. Lemon Peel extract is used for its soothing qualities and skin bleacing properties.