Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion. It claims to replenish skin’s lost moisture and leaves you with a noticeably fairer complexion.
Packaging: Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion comes in a standard Biotique packaging, a white plastic bottle with a green screw cap. It has a wide mouth opening that can lead to product wastage if you are not cautious while pouring it out of the bottle. I have 35ml small size bottle which is ideal to carry while traveling.
Texture & Fragrance: Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion comes in a milky white color and has a little thick consistency. It has a strong herbal mix fragrance which stays on the skin for some time.
Price & Availability: The price of the Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion is Rs.199 for 120ml. It can be bought from local departmental stores and also online from Flipkart.com, Purplle.com or Biotique’s official website Biotique.com.
Efficacy: I bought this Biotique face lotion a few months back and didn’t like it much as each time I used it, it gave uncomfortable sticky feeling to my skin. I have oily skin that becomes a little dry during the winters, so a few days back I decided to try it again hoping that it might work better this time. It spreads easily on the skin and absorbed into the skin with a little massage. It moisturizes the skin nicely, but after 2-3 minutes of application, my skin starts feeling greasy and oily. So I stopped using it once again, as I don’t like the uncomfortable sticky feeling it gives to my skin.
Reasons to buy Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion:
- It is enriched with the 100% botanical extracts of pure honey, wheatgerm and seaweed.
- Moisturizes the dry skin nicely.
- It is not very expensive.
- Can be used as a day and night lotion.
- It doesn’t cause any skin breakouts.
- It is dermatologist tested, free from preservatives and is not tested on animals.
Reasons to avoid Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion:
- I wish the bottle had come with a pump dispenser as now you need to squeeze the bottle really hard to get the lotion out of the bottle. Also, the wide mouth of the bottle leads to product wastage.
- It has a strong fragrance that can bother people with sensitive noses.
- It gives uncomfortable sticky feeling to the skin.
- Its skin lightening claims are not true.
- It comes without SPF.
Name: Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion
Claims: This lightening and nourishing lotion is blended with pure honey, wheatgerm and seaweed. It sinks into skin to replace natural oils and replenish lost moisture for a noticeably fresher, fairer complexion.