Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Radiance Glow Night Serum. Blue Nectar beauty brand is launched by a wellness day spa company ‘Blue Terra Spa‘. Currently, they offer 6 ayurvedic products and I’ve already reviewed two of them –Hair Repair & Treatment Oil and Radiance Honey Face Cleanser.
Packaging: Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Radiance Glow Night Serum comes in an attractive blue glass bottle with a golden cap. An additional oil dropper is provided with the bottle which is very convenient to use and also helps prevent the wastage of the oil. The important product related information is also given on the outer carton. Overall the packaging is cute, hygienic and travel-friendly.
Texture & Fragrance: Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Radiance Glow Night Serum comes in a light yellow color and has a light coconut oil kind of texture. It has a typical kumkumadi oil fragrance which not very pleasant but at the same time not very strong, unlike Kama kumkumadi oil.
Price & Availability: The price of the Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Radiance Glow Night Serum is Rs.895 for 10ml. It is easily available online at Flipkart.com, Amazon.in, Aplava.com and you can also buy it from their official website bluenectar.co.in.
My Experience: After thoroughly cleansing my face I spray some rose water on my face and then take 4-5 drops of this face oil and massage it nicely on my face & neck. I prefer using rose water before applying the oil because it spreads easily on a slightly damp skin and gets quickly absorbed into the skin. This kumkumadi oil provides an adequate moisture to my combination oily skin and I wake up every morning with a soft, hydrated and glowing skin. It is non-sticky & feels very light on the skin and you will not wake up with a greasy face. After using this night serum for more than a month I’ve seen a noticeable improvement in my skin’s appearance. It reduced my acne & faded acne marks up to certain extent and my skin looks more even tone now. On the downside, I’ve not seen any difference in the appearance of fine lines around my eye area.
What I liked about Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Radiance Glow Night Serum:
- It is enriched with some amazing natural ingredients that are known for their anti aging and anti acne action.
- It is one of the most affordable kumkumadi oil available in the market.
- It hydrates my skin nicely and keeps my skin soft, nourished & glowing.
- It does control acne and fades light blemishes & spots and gives an even skin complexion.
- It is suitable for normal, combination and slightly dry skin.
- It can be used by both men & women.
- Quite affordable.
- Easily available online.
What I disliked about Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Radiance Glow Night Serum:
- It is not very effective in fading the dark spots & blemishes completely.
- After 1 month’s usage, I’ve seen no difference in the appearance of fine lines around my eyes.
- It is not enough moisturizing for people with extremely dry skin whereas oily skin people can find it a little greasy.
Name: Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Radiance Glow Night Serum
Shelf life: 3 years
Claims, Usage & Ingredients: