Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel which I got in my February MSM Select Box.
What I Liked about The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel :
- The shower gel comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a flip cap. I got the 60ml sample size which is ideal to carry while traveling.
- It is a clear gel that has a runny consistency.
- It has a sweet floral fragrance which is ideal for the spring season.
- I generally pour out a generous amount of this shower gel on a wet loofah and massage it gently all over my damp skin.
- It lathers well and cleanses the skin very nicely. After every usage my skin feels soft, clean and refreshed.
- It doesn’t give squeaky clean skin but at the same time doesn’t feel sticky or slippery.
- It is quite moisturizing and I don’t find the need of applying body lotion after using it.
- A small amount of the shower gel is required during each use and this 60ml bottle will easily last up to 15 usages.
- It is enriched with Community Fair Trade honey.
- TBS Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for both men & women.
- You can buy it from TBS stores or buy it online from Flipkart.com.
What I Dis-liked about The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel :
- The fragrance is not very long lasting.
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Price in India : Rs.695 for 250ml.
Product Information :
Name : The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
Shelf Life :
Claims : Escape to Japan with cherry blossom. A refreshing body wash infused with Japanese Cherry Blossom. This romantic, captivating blend of floral and hinoki wood accords was inspired by a spring day in Kyoto.
- Fruity-floral scent
- Refreshing and cleansing
- Layer with other Japanese Cherry Blossom products to build the fragrance
Usage : Lather up in the bath or shower using hands or a bath lily.
Active Ingredients : Community Fair Trade honey from Bezamar in Ethiopia