Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream. I bought this shower cream a few months back from TBS’s official website thebodyshop.in.
What I Liked about The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream :
- The shower cream comes in a semi-opaque plastic bottle with a flip cap. The cap shuts tightly and there is no fear of leakage while traveling. I like its hygienic and convenient to use packaging.
- It has a whipped cream kind of texture which is neither too thick nor runny.
- It comes in a cream color and has a shea butter type of fragrance.
- I generally squeeze out a generous amount of this cream on my palm and apply it all over my wet body skin. Then I take my favorite loofah and rub it to form lather. It produces medium lather and cleanses the skin very well.
- It comes out easily with water and doesn’t give uncomfortable slippery feeling afterwards.
- After every use my body skin feels soft, refreshed and hydrated. I generally follow it with my favorite body lotion to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day.
- You will need a little amount during each use and this 250ml bottle will easily last up to 3 months. I’m satisfied with the quantity provided for its price.
- TBS Shea Butter shower cream is easily available at stores and leading online shopping websites.
What I Disliked about The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream :
- It doesn’t give squeaky clean feeling to the skin and is not ideal for the summers.
- I’m not very fond of its fragrance.
The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Price in India – Rs.425 for 250ml
Product Information :
Name : The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream
Shelf Life : 3 years.