Hey readers, today I am reviewing Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin. I have a combination skin with oily t-zone, and pimples & blemishes are my main concerns. I tried many skin care products for acne control, a few of them worked & others didn’t. My dermatologist recommended this cleansing lotion to me some months back and it really helped me a lot in preventing pimples. I have been using this cleansing lotion for past 6 months and really like it. I religiously use this cleansing lotion twice daily to get refreshed, oil free skin.
Packaging : Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion comes in a flat, white plastic bottle with a flip cap. The packaging is not completely opaque which will help you to see the remaining product inside the bottle. The cap shuts with a click and there is no spilling of product, which makes it travel friendly too.
What I Liked about Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion :
- I really like its sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly packaging.
- The cleansing lotion is a white color fluid that has a very runny consistency.
- It has very mild medicinal fragrance (it is almost fragrance free).
- I generally take a dollop of this lotion and massage it all over my wet face & neck.
- It is a gel based cleansing lotion and doesn’t form any lather.
- It can be easily washed off with a few splashes of water.
- This lotion removes dirt, impurities, mild makeup and controls oil secretion up to certain extents.
- It is not at all drying and my skin feels soft, clear & refreshed after every use.
- It helped me a lot in preventing the pimples and controlling the oiliness/greasiness.
- It doesn’t give squeaky clean skin, but my skin feels amazing after its usage.
- It is very mild and didn’t cause me any skin breakouts.
- It is quite moisturizing and provides adequate hydration to the skin.
- It is suitable for almost all skin types.
- It helps maintain PH balance of the skin and is non comedogenic.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty decent, this 125ml bottle will easily last for 40-45 days when used twice daily.
- You can easily buy it from chemist shops or online shopping websites like Amazon.in.
What I Disliked about Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion :
- Not able to prevent pimples completely.
- Oily skinned people might not like this variant.
- Not effective in removing rigid makeup.
- Full ingredients list is not mentioned on the bottle.
Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion Price in India : Rs.149 for 125ml
Product Information :
Name : Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion
Shelf Life : 2 years
Claims & Usage :