Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Chicco Gentle Body Wash and Shampoo that I’ve been using for my little girl for past few months. She is almost 7 months old now and I started giving her bath with this product when she was 21 days old. I’ve already shared the skincare products I’m using to take care of my girl, if you are interested you can check the post here.
Packaging: Chicco Gentle Body Wash and Shampoo (200ml) comes in a white plastic bottle with a press down cap (and 500ml variant comes with a pump dispenser). The packaging is sturdy and hygienic but it is not completely spill-proof and you need to secure the cap with a tape to carry it along while travelling.
Price & Availability: The price of the Chicco Gentle Body Wash and Shampoo is Rs.119 for 100ml, Rs.219 for 200ml & Rs.449 for 500ml. Chicco products are easily available at various online shopping sites and also at BabyOye stores.
My Experience: Chicco Gentle Body Wash and Shampoo comes in a clear gel form and has a little runny consistency. It has a very refreshing fragrance which is very mild and soothing. It lathers well and cleanses the baby skin & hair effectively. It washes off easily without leaving any sticky feeling. After pat drying my baby’s skin and hair feel soft, clean and hydrated. You can also use this product to give bubble bath to your baby. Just pour some gel into a bathtub filled with water and you are good to go.
Reasons to buy Chicco Gentle Body Wash and Shampoo:
- A mild gel that cleanses nicely and leaves the baby’s skin & hair clean and refreshed.
- It is very gentle on the delicate baby skin and doesn’t cause any allergy.
- It has a pleasant soft scent that is quite long lasting.
- It does not irritate sensitive eyes of the baby.
- It is enriched with natural ingredients extracts and is free from Parabens, SLS, SLES.
- A 2-in-1 product that becomes very useful when you are travelling.
- It is hypoallergic and chemically tested.
- Suitable to use by newborns (0+ months).
- Value for money, the quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- Easily available.
Reasons to avoid Chicco Gentle Body Wash and Shampoo:
- It is a light gel-based body wash and I think it might not be enough hydrating for the colder months.