Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the Cipla Saslic DS Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash which I’ve been using for the past 1 year. I was suffering from severe acne problem due to PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and my dermatologist prescribed me this face wash. This is my second bottle which is almost finished and I’m ready to buy another one.
Packaging : The face wash comes in a clear plastic bottle with a broad mouth pump dispenser which is further covered with a clear cap. The packaging is sturdy & convenient to use and all the product related information is also provided on the bottle.
Texture & Fragrance : Saslic DS Salicylic Acid Foaming face wash is a transparent liquid which comes out in the form of a rich froth. It has a strong medicinal fragrance which might bother some people.
Efficacy : I usually take 3 pumps of this foam face wash and massage it gently all over my wet face & neck (make sure to not apply this face wash on the lips and eyes, as it is quite strong and it might irritate sensitive areas). After massaging it for a minute, I wash it off with tap water (you can also keep it on for 20-30 sec. as mentioned on the bottle). It doesn’t produce much lather but cleanses the skin very well. It removes impurities and oil from the skin and also helps control oil secretion for long. My skin feel a little dry after its usage, so dry skin people might not like it. It is very effective, as my acne has reduced up to 90% after using this face wash. It contains Salicylic Acid which is very effective in preventing pimples & acne. It helps unclog pores, prevent breakouts and also quite effective in fading acne spots.
Price & Availability : The price of the Cipla Saslic DS Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash is Rs.198 for 60ml and it is easily available at local medical stores.
What I Liked about Cipla Saslic DS Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash :
- Comes in a hygienic and convenient to use bottle with a pump.
- Removes skin impurities effectively and leaves the skin soft, smooth & squeaky clean.
- Unclog pores and controls oil secretion and keeps my skin matte for long.
- Very effective in preventing acne and fading acne spots.
- Suitable for both men & women.
- Easily available at medical stores.
What I Disliked about Cipla Saslic DS Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash :
- Packaging is not leakage-proof.
- Makes the skin a little dry, so people with dry skin might not like it.
- Not very long lasting, this bottle lasts only for 30-40 days when used twice a day.