Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Deborah Milano IL Rossetto Lipstick in shade 516. I received this lipstick in my July Fab Bag last year. You can buy Deborah Milano IL Rossetto Lipstick online from Flipkart.com.
Packaging : The lipstick comes in a maroon plastic case with brand name written on it. The packaging is sturdy and the cap shuts with a click and will on open in your handbag, so you can easily carry it while traveling. The shade number is given at the bottom and the ingredients list is also mentioned on the pack.
What I Liked about Deborah Milano IL Rossetto Lipstick Shade 516 :
- The shade 516 is a light peach color with loads of silver micro shimmer.
- It has a soft creamy texture and glides effortlessly on the lips without tugging.
- It has good pigmentation and a single swipe will impart a nice peach color on the lips with glossy finish. Two swipes are enough to cover lip pigmentation.
- It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on the lips and stays on my lips for 3-4 hours.
- This shade will look good on very fair skin complexions.
- It is easily available online at Flipkart.com.
What I Dis-liked about Deborah Milano IL Rossetto Lipstick Shade 516 :
- The packaging looks very standard, at this price the packaging could have been better.
- Expensive for the quality provided, I find the Lakme Enrich Satin and Maybelline Color Show lipsticks much better than this one.
- It gives frosty look if you apply more than 2 coats.
- Not enough moisturizing, has the tendency to accentuate the dry lip areas. Make sure to exfoliate lips properly and use a lip balm before applying this lipstick.
- This particular shade will suit only a few skin complexions.
Deborah Milano IL Rossetto Lipstick Shade 516 Price in India – Rs.395 for 4.3g.
Product Information :
Name : Deborah Milano IL Rossetto Lipstick Shade 516
Claims : Soft, creamy lipstick enriched with Vitamins A, C and E. Leaves the lips dazzlingly shiny and perfectly moisturized. With UVA and UVB filters. Hypoallergenic.