Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Emolene Cream for Dry Skin. Dry flaky skin is a very common in infants and it should be treated with some good moisturizer otherwise, it can lead to itching, rashes & other skin problems. Emolene cream is very gently on the skin and can be used on newborns babies too. I bought this cream for my little angel as she was suffering from dermatitis when she was 3 weeks old and our pediatrician suggested Emolene cream and Cetaphil Syndet bar to cure her dry & flaky skin.
Packaging: Emolene Cream comes in a light blue metallic tube with a screw cap. The metallic tube packaging is not very convenient to use and it is quite difficult to replace the cap.
Texture & Fragrance: Emolene cream comes in a milky white color and has a watery consistency. It has a very faint smell which is almost unnoticeable.
Price & Availability: The price of the Emolene Cream is Rs.120 for 50g & Rs.190 for 100g. It is easily available at a local pharmacy.
Efficacy: Emolene cream has a very watery texture and it sinks into the skin completely with a good massage. It moisturizes the skin very well and leaves the skin soft, smooth & hydrated for a long period of time. Its non-greasy formula feels very light on the skin. It is very effective in healing dry & flaky skin and helps restore skin’s natural moisture balance. My newborn’s skin became almost clear after using this cream for 2 weeks. Even I used this cream many times and it healed the dry patches I was having on my cheeks.
Reasons to buy Emolene Cream:
- Very moisturizing cream that heals dry, rough and flaky skin.
- A non-sticky formula that feels very light on the skin.
- It can be used by men, women and children (even newborn babies).
- Doesn’t cause any irritation to my newborn baby’s skin.
- It can be used in all parts of the body including face.
- Comes without any artificial fragrance.
- Very affordable.
- Suitable for normal, dry and extremely dry skin.
Reasons to avoid Emolene Cream:
- It is not suitable for people with oily skin.
- The metallic packaging is not very convenient to use, the tube could have been of plastic.
Name: Emolene Cream for Dry Skin
Shelf life: 2 years