Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the Everyuth Naturals Tulsi Turmeric face wash.
Packaging : The face wash comes in an easy to use squeeze tube packaging. The cap shuts tightly to make sure there is no leakage of the product. The product information like claims, how to use and ingredients list is provided on the tube.
What I Liked about Everyuth Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash :
- This gel based face wash comes in a light green color and has a refreshing mint fragrance.
- I generally take a pea sized amount of this face wash and massage it nicely on my damp face and neck.
- It lathers well and can be removed easily with normal tap water.
- It effectively removes skin impurities, dirt and oiliness from the skin.
- After pat drying my skin feels soft, clean and refreshed.
- It is quite hydrating and doesn’t make my skin dry or stretchy.
- I have a combination acne prone skin and it didn’t cause my skin any breakout.
- It helps in preventing pimples up to certain extent.
- This face wash is very affordable and is easily available at local stores and online shopping websites.
- It is enriched with some amazing natural ingredients like tulsi, turmeric, willow bark, tea tree oil, etc.
- This face wash is suitable for normal, dry & combination skin and is ideal for both men & women.
What I Dis-liked about Everyuth Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash :
- It doesn’t give the squeaky clean feeling to the skin, so I think it is not suitable for oily skin people.
- Contains SLS and Parabens.
- Not very effective in preventing pimples and controlling sebum production completely.
- I have been using it for past few weeks and haven’t seen any reduction in blemishes & acne marks as claimed.
Everyuth Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash Price in India : Rs.35 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Everyuth Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash
Shelf Life : 2 years