Hey everyone, today I am reviewing Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Delicate Facial Cleanser. I got 50ml bottle of this face wash in Forest Essentials Ladies Travel Kit. I really like Forest Essentials skin care products as they are not tested on animals, free from harmful chemicals and have exotic fragrances. I have been using this face cleanser for past few weeks and as you can see in pictures very little product is remaining in the bottle.
Packaging : The Delicate Facial Cleanser comes in a clear plastic bottle with a metallic golden screw cap. A plastic stopper is also provided inside the cap to make sure there is no spilling of product.
What I Liked about Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Cleanser :
- I really like its compact, hygienic and luxurious packaging.
- The face cleanser comes in a light golden color and has a luxurious fragrance which I find very soothing & relaxing.
- It is a gel based cleanser and has a bit runny consistency.
- I generally take a small amount of cleanser and massage it gently all over my wet face & neck.
- It doesn’t produce much lather but cleanses the skin very well.
- It removes all impurities like dirt, dust and oiliness from the skin.
- It can be easily removed with a few splashes of water.
- After every use my skin feels soft, smooth and refreshed. It also imparts a mild glow on my skin.
- Its exotic fragrance relaxes the mind & facial muscles.
- It doesn’t give that squeaky clean skin but I really like the dewy look it gives to my face.
- It is quite moisturizing and my skin doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage.
- I’ve a combination skin and this is my HG facial cleanser for winters.
- It never ever caused me any skin breakouts.
- It is very mild and is suitable for almost all skin types.
- It is cruelty free and made from hand picked natural ingredients.
- This facial cleanser is enriched with saffron & neem extracts and is free from harmful chemicals like Parabens.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 50ml bottle will easily last for 40-45 days.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- You can buy it from FE outlets or online shopping websites like Jabong.com, Flipkart.com or Forestessentialsindia.com.
What I Disliked about Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Cleanser :
- Its packaging is not completely spill-proof and the big hole leads to product wastage while travelling.
- It doesn’t control oil, so I need some stronger face wash during summers to keep my skin oil free.
- Might not suitable for extremely oily skinned people.
- Some people might find it a bit pricey.
Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Cleanser Price in India : Rs.250 for 50ml & Rs.975 for 200ml
Product Information :
Name : Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Delicate Facial Cleanser
Claims : Forest Essentials Facial Cleanser gently cleanses your face to remove dirt and exfoliates dead skin cells making it clean and fresh.
Usage : Use a small amount on wet skin to cleanse and moisturise the skin. Rinse well with water.
Shelf Life : 12 months (6 months after opening).