Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Forest Essentials Silken Dusting Powder in the variant Indian Rose Absolute. I really love FE products especially their Indian Rose range of skincare products. I tried a few of their products in the past, if interested you can read the reviews here.
Reasons to buy FE Silken Dusting Powder Indian Rose Absolute:
- It is a product of a well-known and trusted ayurvedic brand.
- It is enriched with the cornstarch, oatmeal, arrowroot, kokum butter and precious oils of olive and rose.
- The dusting powder comes in a lightweight plastic bottle that is hygienic to use and easy to carry while travelling.
- The powder comes in a milky white color and has a silky smooth texture.
- It spreads easily and the body skin feels very fresh and pleasantly fragrant after its usage.
- It has a pure rose fragrance that lingers for up to 4-5 hours.
- It didn’t cause allergies or reactions.
- Quite long lasting.
- Easily available online at Flipkart.com, Amazon.in, Nykaa.com or you can buy it from FE’s official website forestessentialsindia.com.
Reasons to avoid FE Silken Dusting Powder Indian Rose Absolute:
- Expensive (Rs.595 for 100g).
- Some people might find its fragrance a bit too strong.
- If you are not a fan of strong floral fragrances (of roses), this is not for you.