Hey everyone, today I am reviewing a yet another skin care product from Himalaya Herbals. This time I will share my views about Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub. Himalaya neem range (neem face wash, neem scrub & neem face pack) is like a blessing for my combination acne prone skin. If you have combination to oily skin, you should try this range and I am sure you won’t be disappointed. Okay lets sum up the pros & cons (if any) of this neem face scrub :
What I Liked about Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub :
- The neem face scrub comes in an opaque white tube with green flip cap. The cap shuts tightly and there is no leakage or spilling of product and you can easily carry it along with you.
- The scrub has white color and contains round shaped green & brown scrubbing granules in it.
- It has refreshing fragrance which is not very strong.
- It has a creamy texture and glides effortlessly onto the skin.
- After cleansing my face with neem face wash, I usually take an appropriate amount of this scrub and massage it gently all over my wet face & neck. I mainly focus on my t-zone which is much prone to blackheads & open pores.
- It didn’t cause any irritation or breakout to my sensitive acne prone skin.
- The scrubbing granules are very mild yet effectively exfoliate the skin.
- It removes all impurities, dead skin cells and white/black heads from my skin and makes my skin soft & smooth.
- It helps unclog open pores and controls sebum production.
- After every use my skin feels clean & clear, refreshed and hydrated.
- I use this face scrub twice in a week and follow it with Himalaya Neem Face Pack.
- It helps in the reduction of blackheads and prevents their re-occurrence.
- It is enriched with the extracts of neem, apricot & turmeric and has antibacterial properties.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty decent and this 50g tube will easily last for 20-25 usages.
- Decently priced.
- Easily available at stores & online shopping websites.
What I Disliked about Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub :
- It contains Parabens.
- Dry skinned people might find it a little drying.
- Not effective in removing hard & stubborn blackheads.
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub Price in India : Rs.70 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub
Shelf Life : 3 years