Hello everyone, today I am going to share my shopping experience with HimalayaStore.com. Himalaya is a well known herbals brand that offers huge collection of pharmaceutical products, animal health care, baby care and personal care products. I am sure most of you have tried one or other skin care and hair care products offered by Himalaya. Himalaya skin care & hair care products are easily available at online shopping websites & general stores and they are inexpensive too. I have used many skin care products from the brand and I love Himalaya neem mask & mud mask. Some months back while searching for Himalaya products online I came across Himalaya’s official online store and this is my second time online shopping from their website.
What I Liked about Himalayastore.com :
- Himalayastore.com has a user friendly interface with neat & clean layout.
- They have different category tabs with filters that will help to select your favorite product.
- Search option is also available to make your shopping experience fuss free.
- They offer wide range of Herbs, Skin Care & hair Care products, Baby Care products and Animal Care product.
- I have registered myself at Himalayastore.com and they send me updates on deals & offers.
- After placing an order they send confirmation mail on your registered e-mail id and also provide order tracking link.
- Currently they are offering free shipping on orders worth Rs.299 and above.
- They accept Credit Cards, Debit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Payment and Cash on Delivery (COD) is also available on purchases above Rs.499.
- They ship orders through Blue Dart, DTDC & Delhivery.
- I received my order within two days (in Delhi NCR).
What I Disliked about Himalayastore.com :
- The packaging was not good as they had put shredded papers inside the courier box instead of bubble wrap or thermocol.