Hello readers, today I am reviewing the Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro 17 nail paint which I received in My Envy Box June Edition. Innisfree is a Korean makeup brand that offers high quality nail paints with a huge variety of shades and reliable colors.
What I Liked about Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro 17 :
- The nail polish comes in a cylindrical glass bottle with white plastic cap.
- A unique flat edged applicator brush is attached to the cap that makes the application easy & fuss free.
- Pro 17 is a gorgeous bluish grey color and doesn’t contain any shimmer particle in it.
- It has a smooth and non-streaky formula.
- It goes completely opaque in 2 coats and has a creamy glossy finish.
- It dries out quickly and you need not wait in-between coat applications.
- It stayed on my nails for a week without chipping, which is amazing.
- You can use it as a base coat for many nail art designs.
- It instantly brightens up my hands and will look good on both fair & dusky skin.
- You can buy it online from myenvybox.com and choose from 4 stunning shades.
What I Disliked about Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro 17 :
- Ingredients list is missing.
- A little expensive.
- Available only at myenvybox.com.
- I wish the nail paints had some names.
Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro 17 Price in India : Rs.300 for 7ml
Product Information :
Name: Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro 17
Claims: Innisfree released a line of long-lasting, vivid, and glossy nail polish with natural colors. The Korean brand offers high-quality nail polish with a huge variety of shades and reliable colors.
Usage: Apply at least 2 coats get the color. Use a top coat to make it last more time.
Ingredients: List not mentioned
Shelf Life: 3 years