Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the Kallos Aloevera Gel Intensive Nourishing Treatment. I’ve already reviewed a few of the Kallos skincare products, you can check their reviews here.
Packaging: Kallos Aloevera Gel comes in an easy to use squeeze tube with a green screw cap. The packaging is hygienic, convenient to use and travel-friendly. Product related important information is also written on the tube.
Texture & Fragrance: Kallos Aloevera Gel comes in a light green color and has a light gel-based texture. It has herbal mix kind of fragrance which goes off after application.
Price & Availability: The price of the Kallos Aloevera Gel is Rs.70 for 60ml and you can buy it online from Kallos.co.in.
Efficacy: Kallos Aloevera gel has a very light texture and spreads easily on the skin. It gets completely absorbed in the skin with a little massage and leaves the skin nourished & hydrated. It does soothe minor skin irritation and reduce dryness, but it is not enough moisturizing for the dry skin. It works nicely as a light moisturizer for combination to oily skin.
What I liked about Kallos Aloevera Gel:
- Hygienic and travel-friendly tube packaging.
- Light texture that sinks easily into the skin.
- Provides decent hydration for combination to oily skin.
- Heals minor sun burn and skin irritation.
What I disliked about Kallos Aloevera Gel:
- It has an artificial color and fragrance which is an unnecessary addition according to me.
- Not very effective in hydrating the skin.
- Contains chemicals.
- Not easily available at local beauty stores.
Name: Kallos Aloevera Gel
Shelf life: 2 years
Claims & Usage: