Hey everyone, today I am going to review a Konad Regular Polish in shade copper (SD5). I bought this nail paint along with few more Konad products online from Jabong.com and I am just loving this shade.
What I Liked :
- The nail polish comes in an oval shaped glass bottle with navy blue matte finish cap. Brand name and a cute butterfly are embossed on the top of the cap and shade no. is mentioned at the bottom of the bottle.
- The bristles of the applicator brush are of good quality and helps in fuss free application.
- The shade no.SD 5 is a beautiful metallic copper color with tiny shimmer particles in it.
- It has pretty good pigmentation and goes completely opaque with 2 coats.
- The nail polish dries quickly and you need not to wait in-between coat applications.
- It stays on nails for good 4-5 days without chipping.
- It gives smooth finish without streaking.
- I just love this cute little packaging which is travel friendly too.
- Not very expensive
- Available online at Jabong.com, Amazon.in
- Can be removed easily with any nail paint remover.
- This shade will look good on both fair & dusky skin tones.
What I Disliked :
- Absolutely nothing
Konad Regular Polish Copper Price in India : Rs.200 for 10ml