Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick in shade Forbidden. I received this liquid lipstick in my February Fab Bag and really liked it. LASplash is the US based cosmetics brand that offers a range of makeup products and kits. LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick is available 18 beautiful shades of nudes, reds, pinks and browns, but in India only 6 shades are available. LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick Forbidden Price in India is Rs.1000 for 3ml and you can buy these lipsticks online from Fabbag.com.
Packaging : The liquid lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube with a golden metallic cap. A sponge application brush is attached with the cap and the shade name is given at the bottom of the tube. The brush applicator is of good quality which helps in the precise application of the lipstick. The packaging is sturdy, compact and travel friendly.
Texture & Fragrance : The lipstick has a thick liquid like consistency and spreads effortlessly on the lips. It has a mild alcoholic fragrance which goes away after a few minutes of application. It glides on the lips like a liquid but sets into matte finish within a few seconds. The non-sticky formula of this lipstick feels very light on the lips.
Shade : The shade Forbidden is a gorgeous hot pink color without any shimmer. As soon as I apply this lipstick, it instantly brightens up my face. This particular shade will look pretty on medium to fair skin tones. LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick is available in 6 shades in India – Poison Apple, Forbidden, Till Midnight, Untamed, Innocent Vixen and Hidden Desires.
Pigmentation : LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid lipstick is highly pigmented. A single swipe is enough to hide the lip pigmentation and impart a beautiful pink color on the lips.
Staying Time : It has an amazing staying time, it stays on the lips for good 10-12 hours without fading.
Availability : These lipsticks are not easily available in beauty stores or online shopping websites. You can buy these lipsticks only from Fabbag.com.
What I Liked about LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick Forbidden :
- I really liked its classy, see through tube packaging.
- Forbidden is a gorgeous pink shade which suits my fair complexion well.
- It is very pigmented and gives full color pay-off just in one coat.
- It spreads as a liquid and sets into matte finish.
- It is water-proof, smudge-proof and doesn’t transfer at all.
- I find it a value for money, as the quality & quantity provided for its price is pretty awesome.
- You can buy it online from Fabbag.com (currently it is available at 60% discount).
What I Disliked about LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick Forbidden :
- The formula is not very moisturizing, so you need to apply a lip balm underneath it.
- It can also accentuate dry lip areas, so make sure to exfoliate the lips properly before applying it.
- It is very difficult to remove this lipstick (you will need a good makeup remover or use petroleum jelly to take it off).
- Not easily available.
Product Information :
Name : LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick Forbidden
Claims : Lip Couture’s rich waterproof shades will leave a velvety, matte finish that never transfers. Experiment with our boldest high pigmented shades from neutral to solid black. With its innovative formula that glides on as liquid and dries matte, you are sure to turn heads! Use the Lip Couture Remover to effortlessly remove the lipstick and leave your lips super moisturized and cushiony soft.
Usage : On moisturised lips, begin with lining your lips. And then fill them in. To remove use any oil based makeup removing product. For best results gently massage on cleanser and remove with a cotton ball.
Ingredients : C10-12 Alcane/cycloalkane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Propylparaben May contain: CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 45410, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491.
Shades available :