Hey everyone, today I am sharing my views about Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation. This foundation is available in 6 shades named Golden Light, Almond Honey, Golden Medium, Rose Fair, Beige Honey & Ivory Fair. I have a quite fair skin, so I picked up the shade 01 Ivory Fair which is a close match to my skin. I also picked up a compact from the same range.
Packaging: The foundation comes in a luxurious, matte black plastic bottle with glossy cap. The nozzle of the bottle is of a perfect size which dispenses an adequate amount of product. The packaging is classy, sturdy and you can easily carry it along with you.
Price & Avilability: The price of the Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation is Rs.1200 for 39ml. It is easily available at local stores, Lakme makeup counters and leading online shopping websites.
Shades Available: Golden Light, Almond Honey, Golden Medium, Rose Fair, Beige Honey, Ivory Fair
What I Liked about Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation :
- It has a gel like texture and glides smoothly onto the skin.
- After priming my skin, I squeeze out a generous amount of this foundation on the back of my hand and dot it all over my face & neck and blend it with light hands. It sets very fast, so you have to blend it quickly otherwise, it will give a patchy look.
- It is very lightweight and you don’t feel like wearing anything heavy on your face. It gives medium to high coverage and effectively hides my light blemishes and acne spots. It gives a natural dewy finish to my combination skin and stays fresh for about 6-7 hours on my face.
- It doesn’t melt in hot weather but I use to set it with compact from the same range.
- I’m highly impressed with its staying power, it stays on my face for 7-8 hours.
- It doesn’t look patchy or cakey even after building 2-3 layers.
- It didn’t oxidize on me.
- It does photograph very well.
- I am pretty satisfied with the quantity provided for its price.
What I Disliked about Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation:
- Due to its opaque packaging, you are unable to see the remaining product inside the bottle.
- Has no SPF, I generally apply gel sunscreen underneath it.
- Only 6 shades are available and it is quite difficult to find a perfect match for warm skin tone.
- Price might be an issue for some.
- It tends to stick to the dry areas, so make sure to moisturize skin well before applying the foundation.
- Ingredients list is missing
Product Information :
Name: Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation
Claims: Gel cream textured foundation that blends perfectly to give an even and weightless skin like coverage
- Gel- cream texture
- Long lasting
- High coverage
- Weightless skin like coverage
Ingredients: Not mentioned
Shelf Life: 3 years