Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of the newly launched L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream. This leave-in cream is a new addition to the L’Oreal’s already existing 6 Oil Nourish range that includes a shampoo, conditioner, and a hair oil. I have already reviewed the other three products from this range, you can read the reviews here.
Packaging: L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream comes in a golden yellow color tube with a black flip cap. The squeeze tube packaging is hygienic, convenient to use and spill-proof that makes it easy to carry while traveling. All the important product information is also provided on the tube.
Texture & Fragrance: L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream comes in a white color and has a silky, smooth texture. It has a perfect consistency, neither too thick nor runny that make the application fuss-free. It has a quite refreshing fragrance that stays on the hair for up to 2 days.
Price & Availability: The price of the L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream is Rs.80 for 100ml and Rs.130 for 200ml. It can be bought from local departmental stores and also online from Nykaa.com or Amazon.in.
Efficacy: L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream is enriched with 6 extraordinary oils (almond, olive, coconut, jojoba, argan & camelina). You can use this oil-in-cream in 3 ways – as a night treatment for intense moisturization, 30 minutes before hair wash or as a leave-in cream after washing your hair. I tried all the 3 methods and my personal favorite is to use it as a leave-in conditioner. After washing my hair I generally part my hair in two sections and then apply a generous amount of this oil-in-cream on my towel dry hair (avoiding my scalp). It spreads easily and makes my hair soft, smooth and manageable without feeling greasy or oily. It is quite effective in controlling frizz up to certain extent and also imparts a light shine on the hair. It has light, non-sticky formula and it will not stain your clothes & pillow covers.
I have very thick, coarse, frizzy curly hair and a good moisturizing leave-in cream is a must use for me. I tried Garnier oil-in-cream in the past but I found L’Oreal one better in terms of efficacy. But still it is not good enough to replace your hair oiling routine as claimed.
Reasons to buy L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream:
- Easy to use travel-friendly tube packaging.
- It has a smooth, non-greasy texture that makes the application of the cream easy.
- Makes hair soft, frizz-free and manageable for up to 2 days.
- It is infused with Argan oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Camelina oil and Olive oil.
- Available in two variants (100ml & 200ml), so you can try a smaller variant to see if it will work for your hair or not.
- It comes with UV filter that will protect your hair from the harsh sun.
- Not very expensive, the quantity provided for its price is pretty decent.
- Suitable for all hair types and can be used by men too.
- Easily available.
Reasons to avoid L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream:
- It doesn’t tame baby hair or fly aways.
- It can weigh your hair down in case you have very fine hair, so make sure not to use too much product.
- It is not very moisturizing, there is no point of replacing your hair oil with this hair cream.
- It is not chemical free.
Name: L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream
Shelf life: 2 years
Claims & Usage: