Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the Lotus Herbals Makeup Colorkick Kajal. It is 100% vegetarian and is enriched with botanical extracts and almond oil. The price of the Lotus Herbals Colorkick Kajal is Rs.199 for 0.28g and it is easily available at local beauty stores and leading online shopping sites.
Packaging: I really like its girly pink packaging. It comes in a retractable pencil form and thus no wastage of product. The cap of the kajal pencil shuts tightly and it will not open in your handbag.
Efficacy: It has a creamy soft texture and glides smoothly on the waterline and eyelids without tugging. The kajal has a jet black color and is highly pigmented. It goes completely opaque just in a single stroke. It gives intense black color to my waterline and eyelids. It gives satiny finish initially and soon sets into a matte finish. It stays on my watery eyes for 3-4 hours and on my oily eyelids for 4-5 hours, without smudging or smearing. It is waterproof and doesn’t come out if you accidentally splash the water on your eyes.
You can create different looks using this kajal, like apply a thin line for the daytime or thick line for night parties or try smokey eyes for some special occasions. Not very expensive and is easily available at local beauty stores and online shopping websites. I found Lotus Colorkick Kajal is better than Maybelline Colossol kajal & Lakme Eyeconic kajal in terms of color and pigmentation.
Reasons to buy Lotus Herbals Colorkick Kajal:
- Cute, girly packaging which is sturdy and travel-friendly.
- Creamy texture glides smoothly on waterline and lashline.
- Jet black color and sets into a satiny finish.
- Stays on for a good amount of time.
- Doesn’t irritate sensitive eyes.
- Not very expensive.
- Easily available.
Reasons to avoid Lotus Herbals Colorkick Kajal:
- It is very creamy and it takes a few minutes to completely set, so the chances are it transfers to your lids.
- The kajal is so soft that it broke while I was applying it on my lashline.
- The full ingredients list is missing.
- It smudges and smears easily on my oily eyelids.
Name: Lotus Herbals Colorkick Kajal
Claims: An extreme deep black pigmented smudge proof formula enriched with botanical extracts of almond oil. The one glide application makes it easy to use without any flakiness and stays perfect for 8 hours without any smudge. Create new looks playing around with this long stay waterproof kajal without worrying for the touch ups.
Ingredients: Full ingredients list is missing.