Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the newly launched Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in-1 Daily Beauty Creme SPF25. This tinted beauty cream claims to give even tone skin with long lasting hydration. It is available in two shades – Royal pearl (for medium to fair skin tones) and Bright angel (for dusky to medium skin tones).
Packaging: Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in-1 Daily Beauty Creme comes in a bright pink squeeze tube with a silver cap. It has a pointed nozzle opening that controls the flow and dispenses an adequate amount of the product. The packaging is sturdy and compact which makes it convenient to carry while traveling. Product related important information (except full ingredients) is given on the outer carton.
Texture & Fragrance: Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in-1 Daily Beauty Creme has a perfect consistency, neither too thick nor runny. It has creamy, smooth texture that spreads easily and feels very light on the skin. It has a mild floral fragrance that vanishes after a few minutes of the application.
Price & Availability: The price of the Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in-1 Daily Beauty Creme SPF25 is Rs.299 for 30g. It is easily available at Lotus counters, local beauty stores and you can also buy it online from Amazon.in.
Efficacy: Lotus Xpress Glow beauty creme is available in two shades and I chose the Royal Pearl shade which is a close match to my skin complexion. After cleansing, toning and moisturizing my face, I take a pea-sized amount of this cream and dot it all over my face & neck. Then I start blending it using my fingers, it spreads effortlessly and sinks into the skin very easily. It evens out minor imperfections like light pigmentation and uneven skin around the mouth and instantly brightens up my face. This tinted beauty creme gives sheer to medium coverage and is ideal to use on daily basis.
It is not true to all of its claims and is not able to hide dark acne spots. My skin becomes dry during the winters so I always moisturize my face before applying this beauty cream. It is not enough hydrating for the extremely dry skin and has the tendency to accentuate dry patches on the face. And if you have oily skin then it might make your face greasy after some time. It feels very light on the skin and gives a semi-matte finish for good 4-5 hours. The additional benefit of Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in-1 Daily Beauty Creme is that it comes with SPF25, so there is no need to use sunscreen separately.
What I liked about Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in-1 Daily Beauty Creme SPF25:
- Hygienic, convenient to use and travel-friendly tube packaging.
- Evens out minor skin imperfections and gives even-tone glowing skin.
- It feels very light on the skin.
- Stays put on my skin for 4-5 hours without fading.
- Comes with SPF25.
- Available in two shades – Royal pearl and Bright angel.
- Infused with natural extracts of licorice and aloe-vera.
- It didn’t cause any breakouts to my sensitive acne-prone skin.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 30g tube will easily last for 2-3 months.
- Suitable for combination, normal and slightly dry skin.
- Value for money.
- Easily available.
What I disliked about Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in-1 Daily Beauty Creme SPF25:
- They should have offered more shade options.
- Not enough hydrating for extremely dry skin and little greasy for oily skin.
- Doesn’t live up to all of its claims.
- Full ingredients list is missing, only active ingredients are mentioned on the outer carton.
Name: Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in-1 Daily Beauty Creme SPF25
Shelf life: 3 yeras
Ingredients: Not mentioned