Hey everyone, today I’m going to share the review of newly launched Lotus YouthRX Gineplex ph Balancing Multi Active Toner. I’ve already reviewed the Anti Ageing Eye Contour Creme from the same range.
Packaging: Lotus YouthRX Gineplex ph Balancing Multi Active Toner comes in a clear plastic bottle with golden and purple accents. The bottle comes with a spray nozzle which is protected with a clear plastic cap. The packaging is sturdy, convenient to use and also contains all the required product information like claims, usage, expiry date, ingredients, etc.
Texture & Fragrance: Lotus YouthRX Gineplex ph Balancing Multi Active Toner has a non-sticky texture. It comes in a golden yellow color and has a refreshing floral fragrance which is very mild and you will not notice it after application.
Price & Availability: The price of the Lotus YouthRX Gineplex ph Balancing Multi Active Toner is Rs.325 for 100ml and you can buy it from Lotus Herbals outlets and also from online shopping sites like Nykaa.com.
Efficacy: It is enriched with natural extracts like green tea, ginseng and ginger that will help to maintain the skin’s ph balance. After cleansing my face, I spray this toner on a cotton pad and use it to wipe off my face and neck very gently. It gives tingling sensation to my face that subsides after 2-3 minutes.It does remove any residue left on the skin after the cleansing process. It instantly hydrates the skin and leaves my face nourished and refreshed. It is very light and doesn’t feel sticky or greasy on the face.
I’ve been using this toner for more than a month and after every use my skin feels more hydrated and toned, but it does nothing for open pores. So I think I’ll not use it much during the summers, but I’ll definitely continue using it for the colder months.
What I liked about Lotus YouthRX Gineplex ph Balancing Multi Active Toner:
- I really liked its luxurious and convenient to use spray bottle packaging.
- Infused with some amazing natural ingredients.
- It is free from harsh chemicals like parabens.
- Provides instant boost of hydration to the skin.
- A small amount is required during each use and a little goes a long way.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin people.
- It is not very expensive.
What I disliked about Lotus YouthRX Gineplex ph Balancing Multi Active Toner:
- Gives a tingling sensation to the skin, so people with sensitive skin might feel a little stinging irritation.
- Does nothing for open pores.
- Oily to combination skin people might find it a little greasy during the summers.
Name: Lotus YouthRX Gineplex ph Balancing Multi Active Toner
Shelf life: 3 years
Claims & Usage: