Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Maybelline Color Show Bright Sparks nail paint in the shade Glowing Wine 704. Maybelline Bright Sparks nail paint is available in 8 beautiful shades – Spark Of Steel, Firewood Brown, Molten Maroon, Flash of Coral, Glowing Wine, Power of Red, Burnished Gold and Blazing Blue.
What I Liked about Maybelline Color Show Bright Sparks Glowing Wine 704 :
- The nail paints comes in cute glass bottle with black cap and an applicator brush is connected with the cap. The brush is of good quality which helps in precise application and you will need just three strokes to cover the full nail.
- The shade 704 is a beautiful wine shade with loads of magenta shimmer particles.
- It goes opaque in just single stroke and the two coats are good enough to give that metallic look to your nails.
- It dries pretty fast and you need not to wait in-between the coat applications.
- It instantly brightens up my hands and stays on my nails for 3-4 days without chipping.
- This is an ideal shade for brides and will look good on all skin complexions.
- It is very affordable and is easily available at local stores and online shopping sites.
What I Disliked about Maybelline Color Show Bright Sparks Glowing Wine 704 :
- Absolutely nothing.
Maybelline Color Show Bright Sparks Glowing Wine 704 Price in India : Rs.85 for 6ml