Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Natio Moisturising Face Lotion which is infused with the Evening Primrose. Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the seed of the evening primrose plant and is used for many skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne treatment.
Packaging: Natio Evening Primrose Moisturising Face Lotion comes in a white plastic bottle with a screw cap. The semi-opaque packaging makes it easy to see the remaining product inside the bottle. The packaging is sturdy, compact & travel-friendly and contains product-related important information.
Texture & Fragrance: Natio Evening Primrose Moisturising Face Lotion comes in a milky white colour and has a perfect lotion consistency, neither too thick nor watery. It has a spicy herbal mix fragrance which is not very strong, though.
Efficacy: After cleansing & toning my face I take Natio Evening Primrose Moisturising face lotion and massage it on my face & neck. It spreads easily and absorbs completely into the skin. As soon as you apply this lotion, it gives very soothing and calming feeling to the skin. It moisturises the skin well and keep my skin hydrated for long. It is quite lightweight and doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. But people with combination and oily skin might find it a little heavy, especially during the summers. I prefer using it only during the night time as it comes without the SPF.
Reasons to buy Natio Evening Primrose Moisturising Face Lotion:
- It is enriched with the natural extracts of rose, lavender, chamomile and aloe vera.
- It absorbs completely into the skin and provides adequate hydration to the skin.
- It neither irritated nor caused any breakout to my sensitive acne prone skin.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty decent and this 120ml bottle will easily last for up to 3 months.
- It soothes minor skin irritations.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- It is ideal to use by both men and women.
Reasons to avoid Natio Evening Primrose Moisturising Face Lotion:
- The packaging is not very convenient to use as it comes without a pump and you need to squeeze the plastic bottle to get the product out.
- Not suitable for oily skin especially during the hot & humid weather.
- Comes without SPF, so you need to apply sunscreen additionally in case you want to use it during the day time.
- A little expensive.
- Contains Parabens.
Name: Natio Evening Primrose Moisturising Face Lotion
Shelf life: 3 years
Claims & Usage: