Hey everyone, today’s review is about the Natio Meditate Hand Cream with Yoga Scent Pink Lotus Attar. I received this hand cream in my January MSM Select Box. You can buy Natio hand cream online from Nykaa.com.
What I Liked about Natio Meditate Hand Cream :
- It comes in a beige plastic tube with a white flip cap. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly. All the required product information (claims, expiry date, ingredients, etc.) is provided on the tube.
- The hand cream comes in a milky white color and has a little runny body lotion kind of consistency.
- It has a floral fragrance which is not very strong. I find its fragrance a little unique, not something we normally get in hand creams and lotions.
- It gets easily absorbed in the skin and moisturizes the dry hands very well. After its usage my hands feel soft and nourished. It keeps my hands moisturized for 2-2.5 hours and then I need to reapply it.
- It is very lightweight and doesn’t feel sticky or greasy after application. It will not stain your mobile, keyboard or other gadgets.
- I don’t have very dry hands and its lightweight texture makes it a good hand cream for the daily usage, specially in summers.
- Natio Meditate hand cream is enriched with natural ingredients like sesame oil, turmeric, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty decent. This 100ml tube will easily last up to 2 months.
- It is easily available at Natio stores or you can buy it at discounted price from Nykaa.com.
What I Disliked about Natio Meditate Hand Cream :
- Not enough moisturizing for very dry and rough hands.
- Its fragrance is a little unique, some people might not like its scent.
- I haven’t seen much difference in my nails appearance.
- Quite expensive.
Natio Meditate Hand Cream Price in India – Rs.595 for 100ml
Product Information :
Name : Natio Meditate Hand Cream
Shelf Life : 2 years
Claims & Usage :