Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the Natio Rosewater and Chamomile Gentle Skin Toner. This alcohol-free face toner is enriched with rose water and chamomile extracts that are known for their skin calming, healing and refreshing properties.
Packaging: Natio Rosewater and Chamomile Gentle Skin Toner comes in a semi-opaque plastic bottle with a screw cap. A stopper with a tiny hole is placed on the bottle mouth to control the flow of toner. The packaging is not very travel-friendly as the cap is not secure enough to prevent leakage of the product. Other than that the bottle is hygienic and easy to use and the product-related information is also given on the bottle.
Efficacy: Natio Rosewater and Chamomile Gentle Skin Toner has a clear water like texture and it smells very refreshing like fresh flowers. I’ve been using this toner for the past few months and it works really well for my problematic skin. I’ve acne prone oily skin with large open pores around my inner cheek area. Earlier I used FE Rose Toner and Votre Pore Shrink toner and both of them worked great for my skin. A few months back I bought this Natio toner just for a change and I really liked it.
After cleansing my face, I generally pour a small amount of the toner on a cotton pad and wipe off my face and neck. It gives slight tingling sensation to my skin that subsides within a minute. After using this toner, my skin instantly feels clean and refreshed. It removes makeup residue and other impurities from the face and also helps unclog the pores. Unlike other harsh toners, it doesn’t make my skin dry or stretchy instead it helps boost skin’s moisture.
You can also use this toner as a face mist, just pour some toner in a spray bottle and spray it on your face as and when required. It really helps soothe skin irritation and calms down my skin especially during the hot and humid weather. After using this toner for some time, I’ve seen a noticeable difference in the appearance of my open pores. It works better than Votre Pore Shrink toner and gives almost same results as of FE Rose toner. But personally, I like FE toner more for being 100% natural (whereas Natio toner contains Parabens which is the only downside I found in this toner).
Reasons to buy Natio Rosewater and Chamomile Gentle Skin Toner:
- An alcohol-free face toner that removes impurities from the skin without overly drying the skin.
- Leaves the skin clean, hydrated and refreshed.
- Helps in reducing the open pores up to a certain extent.
- It helps soothe the skin irritation, especially during the hot weather.
- It can be used as a face mist to freshen up your face.
- Enriched with the extracts of Rose, Chamomile, Bitter orange and other natural ingredients.
- Value for money as the quantity provided for its price is pretty decent.
Reasons to avoid Natio Rosewater and Chamomile Gentle Skin Toner:
- The packaging is not spill-proof, so make sure to seal the cap properly with a scotch tape in case you want to carry it along with you while traveling.
- Gives slight tingling sensation that might irritate very sensitive skin.
- Contains Parabens.
Name: Natio Rosewater and Chamomile Gentle Skin Toner
Claims & Usage: