Biobloom, the Indian beauty brand has recently launched their first Age Defying Serum. Biobloom products are enriched with natural ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals and preservatives. They offer a wide range of skincare, haircare and baby care products. I tried a few Biobloom products in the past and really liked them, you can check their reviews here.
BioBloom Age Defying Serum key points:
- It is infused with Licorice extracts, Vitamin C and Milk Peptide (bio-active polypeptides obtained from milk).
- It helps lighten dark spots and reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
- It tones and tightens mature skin and leaves the skin brighter.
- The price of the Biobloom Age Defying Serum is Rs.549 for 15ml.
- You can buy Biobloom Age Defying Serum from Biobloom’s official website shopping.biobloomonline.com.
Product Claims: Biobloom’s Age Defying Serum is enriched with Vitamin C and Whey Protein. This Anti Ageing Serum from Biobloom contains the natural active Milk Peptide (Whey Protein) & liquorice root extract. This serum helps lighten and remove fine wrinkles, brightens skin tone and tightens the skin.
- Contains Natural Actives
- Enriched with Vitamin C & Whey Protein
Usage: Take a few drops and apply to a cleansed face in firm but smooth upward strokes. Leave it on overnight for best results.
- Milk Peptides are bio-active polypeptides (cytokines) obtained from milk, stabilized in a physiological milieu of other valuable, functional milk components. Milk Peptides have very strong boosting effects on collagen, fibronectin and especially hyaluronic acid resulting in strong and very fast effects on the skin including Reduction in Depth of Wrinkles and Increase in Skin Smoothness.
- Glabridin, the main component of liquorice, helps prevent & break down pigmentation caused by UVB rays of the sun thus helping in skin lightening. Liquorice also has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-microbial, and anti-carcinogenic properties.