Kama Ayurveda, a well-known beauty brand recently launches the Natural Baby Soap Nirav in the market. I love Kama products as they are enriched with natural plant extract and are 100% chemicals-free. I trust the quality of the Kama products so much that I didn’t think twice before using their products on my little angel 🙂 I’m already using their Coconut oil for my new born’s body massage and now I looking forward to buying this new soap for my little princess 🙂 You can read the review of other Kama product here.
Kama Ayurveda Natural Baby Soap Key Points:
- It is infused with amazing natural ingredients like turmeric, cedar wood, milk, coconut oil, castor oil and sun flower oil.
- It gently cleanses and nourishes the delicate baby’s skin.
- It is free from fragrance, artificial color and other harsh chemicals.
- It has an antiseptic and anti-bacterial action that protects baby’s fragile skin from germs, toxins, and environmental pollutions.
- It also calms the inflamed and sensitive skin.
- It is very moisturizing and helps to repair the skin roughness and rashes.
- It keeps the baby skin soft, smooth and healthy all day long.
- The price of the Kama Natural Baby Soap Nirav is Rs.425 for 125g.
- You can buy it online from kamaayurveda.com.
Kama Ayurveda’s Natural Baby Soap is made in Ayurvedic formulation to gently cleanse and nourished the delicate baby’s skin. It is gentle and fragrance free soap blend in Organic Coconut oil, Castor Oil and Sun Flower oil.
This Natural baby soap is made with Turmeric and Cedar wood extracts which are also an anti-septic and anti-bacterial, these powerful ingredients works as a guard fragile to protect the skin from germs, toxins and any environmental pollutions. It also calms the inflamed and sensitive skin.
Milk which is truly a wholesome moisturizer, rich with many vital nutrients and vitamins keeps the skin nourished and hydrated.
Using this creamy natural soap helps to repair the skin roughness and rashes & keep the baby skin soft, smooth and healthy all day long.
- Antibacterial & Antiseptic.
- Protect the skin from germs.
- Reduces roughness, rashes.
- Hydrates and nourishes the baby skin.