Maybelline is that one beauty brand that offers a wide range of good quality makeup products at very affordable price range. They recently launched a yet another budget-friendly product – Maybelline Color Show Blush. This new blush is almost similar to the already available Maybelline Cheeky Glow blush. If you are a beginner in the makeup world then this newly launched blush is a good option for you.
Maybelline Color Show Blushes Key Points:
- Maybelline Color Show Blush comes in a round black pan with a clear plastic lid.
- It has a very soft smooth texture that blends effortlessly on the skin.
- It glides smoothly and sets to a beautiful matte finish which makes it apt for the summers.
- It gives natural finish without looking shiny or oily which is good for oily skin.
- The blush is decently pigmented and gives nice color payoff with 2-3 strokes.
- It stays on for a good amount of time.
- It is available in 3 beautiful shades – Peachy Sweetie, Fresh Coral, and Creamy Cinnamon.
- The shades available will suit almost all skin complexions.
- The price of the Maybelline Color Show Blush is Rs.299.
- It is easily available at Maybelline counters.
Color Show Blush blends flawlessly with your skin to deliver a smooth, natural finish.
This ultra-light blush feels weightless on the skin and is easy to apply. The Color Show Blush is available in 3 fresh shades: Creamy Cinnamon, Fresh Coral and Peach Sweetie.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
•Has a silky smooth texture for an exquisite feel
• Fresh hues complement your natural skin color
• Gives your cheeks a luminous glow and natural finish
• Feels light on the skin