VLCC beauty brand has recently launched a new kajal named VLCC Enchanting Eyes Kajal. It is enriched with botanical extracts and is dermatologically-tested.
VLCC Enchanting Eyes Kajal Key Points:
- VLCC’s Enchanting Eyes Kajal comes in an easy-to-use retractable black stick form.
- It is infused with natural plant extracts.
- It is highly pigmented and gives an intense black color with just a single stroke.
- It is smudge-proof and waterproof.
- It is dermatologically-tested and thus is suitable for sensitive eyes too.
- The price of the VLCC Enchanting Eyes Kajal is Rs.199.
- You can buy it online from Amazon.in.
Product Claims: Nothing speaks to the world more than your eyes. Whether simply lining the eyes with a neat, clean stroke or experimenting with dramatic winged lines, Kajal is a must-have for women’s makeup. With VLCC Enchanting Eyes Kajal, you can achieve many intense looks that not only last for hours, but also accentuate the beauty of your eyes. From a prim office look to the stunning evening gaze with smart and swift strokes, this is all you need to turn the charm on. So go ahead, and woo the world.
How to use:
- Dramatic Desire: Start by placing the tip of the VLCC kajal at the inner corner of your eye, along the lash line. Slowly swipe the liner to the outer corner of your eye and flick up towards the end of your eyebrow. It should begin with a thin line, then get thicker towards the wing. Fill in your wing, thickening the curve as you go. Then move to the lower part of the eye, lining along the inner rims and join in the upper wing, thickening it as you go along.
- Fashion Fever: Hold VLCC kajal against the side of your nose and angle it until it points to the end of your eyebrow—this is the line at 45 degree angle on your upper eye lid. Make a small dot with kajal and draw a perfectly straight line till edge of the upper eye lid. Draw a similar straight line joining the inner edge of upper lid to this dot.Fill in the triangle for trendy fashion fever look.
- Cocktail Glamour: Draw a thick, end to end line with VLCC kajal on the upper eyelid. Start blending with the help of your finger tip through the line. Keep blending till the entire lid is covered. Draw thin, end to end line on the lower lid . Blend it with your finger tip without letting it smudge.
- Corporate Diva: Begin the application from inner corner of the upper lid slightly above the lash line. Extend outwards till the outer corner of lid filling inside the line. Now start lining from the inner corner of lower lash line, joining the upper lid and make a fine extended line in upward direction. Give final finishing stroke if desired.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxy silicate (and) Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Carbon Black, Caprylyl Methicone, Bees Wax, C20-40 Alcohols, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia cerifera, Ozokerite Wax, Butylated Hydroxytoluene