Hey everyone, today I am reviewing Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm in shade Pink Guava. Various fruity flavours are available to choose from – Cherry, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Watermelon, Peach and Pink Guava.
Packaging : The lip balm comes in a twist up white and pink pack. The packaging is compact & sturdy and you can easily carry it inside your pocket or wallet.
What I Liked about Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm :
- I like its hygienic and convenient to use stick packaging.
- Inside the bullet there is a reddish pink color stick with shimmer in it.
- It has a sweet fruity fragrance and is almost tasteless.
- Its soft texture helps to glide smoothly on the lips without tugging.
- It instantly moisturizes my lips and imparts a nice pink color with a hint of shimmer.
- Two swipes are enough to hydrate and show color on the lips.
- It keeps my lips moisturized for 2-3 hours.
- It is very lightweight and doesn’t feel sticky or greasy.
- It provides a nice base for matte lipsticks.
- Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm is ideal for daily wear.
- Four fruity flavours are available to choose from.
- It is not very expensive.
- Expiry date and price is given on the pack (so no need to keep the outer carton pack).
- It is easily available at online shopping websites like Amazon.in, Flipkart.com.
What I Disliked about Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm :
- The packaging is not very attractive.
- I find the fragrance a little strong.
- Shows no color on pigmented lips.
- Not suitable for extremely dry and chapped lips
Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Price in India : Rs.135 for 4.8g
Product Information :
Name : Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
Shelf Life : 30 months
Claims and Ingredients :
Shades Available :