Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the NYX Auto Eye Pencil in shade Charcoal 912. I received this eye pencil in my December Fab Bag.
What I Liked about NYX Auto Eye Pencil Charcoal 912 :
- I really liked the black and silver retractable pen packaging, The shade name and ingredients list is also printed on the pencil.
- Charcoal 912 is a pretty grey color without any shimmer.
- Its creamy texture makes it glide smoothly on the eyelids without tugging.
- It goes opaque with 3-4 strokes and sets into matte finish.
- It is an ideal shade for natural looking smoky eye look.
- NYX Auto eye pencil is not very expensive (I don’t find it a value for money product though).
- It is easily available at leading online shopping websites.
What I Dis-liked about NYX Auto Eye Pencil Charcoal 912 :
- Its pigmentation is very poor and you need a few swipes for a noticeable color pay-off.
- I have oily eyelids and it disappears from my lids within a few minutes of application.
- It smudges and smears in no time.
- Despite its good packaging & creamy texture I didn’t like anything else about this eye pencil.
NYX Auto Eye Pencil Charcoal 912 Price in India : Rs.275 for 0.22g
Product Information :
Name : NYX Auto Eye Pencil Charcoal 912
Claims : NYX Auto Eye Pencil Take your look to a whole new level of beautiful by emphasizing your eyes with this rich, intense, long lasting eyeliner pencil. The creamy texture of NYX Auto Eye Pencil delivers intense pigmentation while it moisturizes.