Hey everyone, today I’m sharing my online shopping experience with Plumgoodness.com. Plum is India’s first online-only beauty brand that offers a range of 100% vegan skin care & body care products. Plum beauty products are free of Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, SLS, DEA & PABA and are not tested on animals. One more reason why I like Plum brand is that they don’t make fairness or skin whitening products. Recently I ordered their newly launched Chamomile & White Tea range products (face wash, day cream & toner) and really liked them.
Reasons to shop from Plumgoodness.com:
- Plumgoodness.com has a very neat layout with a user-friendly interface. Different categories with filters and search option make shopping experience much more convenient.
- Order placement was very easy with Plumgoodness.com. I registered myself at their website by entering my email id and password. Next, I chose the products and added them to the cart. After that, I entered my address and made payment. They sent the order confirmation email on the registered email id and SMS on the registered mobile phone.
- They offer free shipping for order value above Rs.299 and charge flat rate of Rs.99 for orders below Rs.299.
- Payment can be made via debit/credit cards, net banking, and PayU Money. COD option is also available in most locations.
- They deliver to almost all major towns in India through Blue Dart, FedEx, Aramex, Delhivery, Ecom Express & DTDC. I received my package within 4 days in Delhi NCR.
- They also offer discount deals on every purchase.
- You will earn Plum Reward Points on every purchase that you can redeem in your next purchase.
- They offer a wide range of face cleansers, creams, face masks, toners, sunscreens for every skin type – normal, oily, dry & even sensitive.
- They use only recyclable containers and avoid the use of PVC, ABS and SAN in packaging.
- All the products were nicely bubble wrapped and placed inside a sturdy carton.
Reasons to avoid Plumgoodness.com:
- Absolutely nothing.