Hey everyone, today I am reviewing OxyGlow Cold Cream with SPF10. I bought this cold cream along with some more OxyGlow stuff, online from oxyglowcosmetics.com.
Packaging : The cold cream comes in an off-white plastic jar with peach screw cap, a plastic lid is further provided inside the cap. The packaging is compact, lightweight and leakage-proof, and you can easily carry it along with you while travelling.
What I Liked about OxyGlow Cold Cream with SPF10 :
- This cold cream comes in a milky white color and has a rich creamy texture.
- It has a mild floral fragrance which I really like.
- After cleansing & toning my face, I take a generous amount of this cream and apply it all over my face and neck. I generally use this cream before going to bed, as it provides the intense moisturization to the skin overnight.
- It spreads easily on the skin and gets absorbed in the skin with a little massage.
- It hydrates the skin very well and heals the dry patches.
- Despite its rich creamy texture it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
- I have a combination acne prone skin and it didn’t cause any skin breakouts.
- OxyGlow cold cream is ideal for dry and extremely dry skin people.
- It comes with SPF10 and is suitable for winter days when you don’t get much sun exposure.
- This cold cream is ideal for both men and women.
- It is enriched with some interesting natural ingredients like Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Wheat Germ oil, Almond oil, Aloe Vera, etc.
- It is not very expensive and the quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 50g jar will easily last for a month or more.
- You can buy it online from Jabong.com, Flipkart.com or buy it from oxyglowcosmetics.com.
What I Dis-liked about OxyGlow Cold Cream with SPF10 :
- I find the jar packaging a little unhygienic to use.
- It feels a little greasy when used too much.
- This cream is not suitable for combination and oily skin people.
- Full ingredients list is missing.
- Availability might be an issue, not easily available at local stores.
OxyGlow Cold Cream with SPF10 Price in India : Rs.150 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : OxyGlow Cold Cream with SPF10
Claims : Your Companion For Winters, This Cold Cream Assist In Removing Toxins And Water Build Up In The Skin, Giving It A Fresher And More Firm Appearance. At The Same Time It Aids In Decreasing Skin Damage From Ultraviolet Exposure.
Usage : Massage it gently on cleansed face and neck.
Shelf Life : 3 years
Key Ingredients : Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Carrot Oil, Glycerin and Vitamin E.