Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam. I bought this face wash along with a few more stuff from Patanjali Ayurved. You can check my Patanjali haul post here.
Packaging: Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam comes in a shiny black tube with a flip open cap. The cap shuts tightly that prevent the product wastage. Overall the packaging is sturdy, convenient to use and travel-friendly.
Texture & Fragrance: Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam comes in a grayish black color and has a silky smooth texture. It has a very soapy smell which is quite strong and I really hate its weird smell.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam is Rs.60 for 60g. Patanjali products can be bought from various Patanjali outlets, Big Bazaar and also online from Amazon.in.
Efficacy: I have oily skin and I like using carbon based face cleansers to keep my skin squeaky clean especially during the summers. I tried various carbon activated face washes and among all the Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing facial foam is my all time favorite.
I generally take a pea size amount of this facial foam, rub it between my hands and massage it all over my wet face and neck. It produces a rich lather and removes impurities & oil from the skin very well. It washes off easily with a few splashes of water and gives a squeaky clean skin. My skin feels a little stretchy after its usage, this happens because my skin becomes a little dry during the colder months. But I’m sure it will work nicely during the hot and humid weather.
Reasons to buy Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam:
- It is a herbal product that is enriched with neem, lemon, aloe vera and activated carbon.
- Forms rich lather and cleanse the skin well.
- Leaves the skin squeaky clean that makes it apt for combination to oily skin.
- A small quantity is required during the each use and this 60g tube will easily last for up to two months.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Very affordable.
Reasons to avoid Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam:
- It has a strong soapy fragrance that will irritate sensitive noses.
- It comes with overwhelming claims of preventing pimples and making skin beautiful.
- The full ingredients list is missing.
- Not suitable for people with dry skin.
Name: Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam
Shelf Life: 18 months
Claims, Usage & Ingredients: