Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Patanjali Almond Hair Oil. Patanjali Ayurved is Indian ayurvedic brand that offers a wide range of skincare, haircare and makeup products at affordable price range. Patanjali products are easily available at various Patanjali outlets, Big Bazaar and a few online shopping sites. I have reviewed some Patanjali products in the past, you can check their reviews here.
Packaging: Patanjali Almond Hair Oil comes in a clear plastic bottle with a brown flip open cap. There is a small mouth opening that dispenses an adequate amount of the oil without any wastage. The packaging is sturdy and easy to use, but it is not completely leakage-proof.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Almond Hair Oil is Rs.50 for 100ml and you can buy it from Patanjali outlets and also online from Amazon.in.
Efficacy: Patanjali Almond Hair Oil comes in a golden brown color and has a strong artificial fragrance. It has a light texture which is not very thick. I generally apply this hair oil on my scalp & hair and then massage it for good 4-5 minutes. I keep it on for 1-2 hours and then wash it off using my favorite shampoo. I shampoo my hair twice during each wash to make sure there is no residue left behind. This hair oil can be rinsed off easily and it doesn’t leave any residue behind. After towel drying my hair feel a little less dry than usual, but I was expecting a some better results from this oil. I have very thick, natually curly hair and it didn’t work for my hair. But at the same time it didn’t cause any demage to hair which is a big relief for me. I think people with fine hair might get some better results from this hair oil.
Reasons to buy Patanjali Almond Hair Oil:
- A light hair oil that moisturizes the hair decently.
- It can be easily washed off with normal shampoo and plain water without leaving any residue behind.
- It is infused with some amazing natural extract of sesame, almond, amala and others.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- It didn’t cause any hair fall.
- It is very affordable.
Reasons to avoid Patanjali Almond Hair Oil:
- The hair has a strong artificial smell and it gave me a headache each time I used it. So it is better to skip this hair oil completely if you are sensitive to strong fragrances.
- It doesn’t live up to high claims of making hair soft, strong and healthy.
- It does stain pillow covers.
- Its name is kind of misleading as it contains only 2% of almond oil.
- The full ingredients list is not given.
Name: Patanjali Almond Hair Oil
Claims, Usage & Ingredients: