Hey everyone, today I’m going to review a yet another skincare products from Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurved – Apricot Face Scrub. I like Patanjali products as they have never had any adverse effects on my oily acne prone skin. I tried many products in the past, you can read their reviews here.
Packaging: Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub comes in a white plastic tube with a flip cap. The tube packaging is very hygienic & convenient to use and it can be easily carried along while traveling. The product related important information like claims, usage, ingredients, price & expiry date is also mentioned on the tube.
Texture & Fragrance: Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub comes in a white cream form and it contains lots of brown scrubbing granules. It has a herbal fragrance which is not very strong, though.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub is Rs.60 for 60g. It is easily available at Patanjali outlets, Big Bazaar and also online at Amazon.in.
Efficacy: After cleansing my face with a mild face cleanser and warm water, I take a dollop of Patanjali Apricot face scrub and massage it in a circular motion on my damp face & neck. Due to its creamy texture, it spreads very easily on the skin. I keep on massaging it on my face for good 3-4 minutes focusing on my t-zone that is more prone to blackheads & whiteheads. After washing it off my skin feels very soft & smooth to touch and there is a visible glow on my skin. It exfoliates the skin nicely and extracts impurities, whiteheads & blackheads from the skin leaving the skin clean & clear.
Reasons to buy Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub:
- It is enriched with apricot, wheat germ, and aloe vera extracts.
- A gentle face scrub that exfoliates dead skin, whiteheads & blackheads from the skin nicely.
- It leaves the skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- A cream-based face scrub that doesn’t leave the skin stretchy or dry.
- It didn’t cause any breakout to my acne prone oily skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- Easily available.
Reasons to avoid Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub:
- Not 100% natural, it contains parabens.
- The scrubbing granules are quite abrasive that might irritate sensitive skin.
- It is unable to extract stubborn blackheads.
Name: Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub
Shelf life: 18 months
Claims, Usage & Ingredients: