Hey everyone, today I’m going to share the review of a yet another skincare product from Indian Ayurvedic brand Patanjali. The product I’m reviewing today is Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic Cream. You can also read the reviews of other Patanjali products here.
Packaging: Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic Cream comes in an easy to use squeeze tube with a screw cap. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic and travel-friendly. Product related important information is provided on the outer carton.
Texture & Fragrance: Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic Cream comes in off-white color and has an easy to spread consistency. It has herbal mix fragrance which is not very strong, though.
Price & Availability: The price of the Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic Cream is Rs.40 for 50g. You can buy it from nearby Patanjali outlets and Big Bazaar. Patanjali products are also available at few online shopping stores like Amazon.in, eBay.in etc.
Efficacy: Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic Cream is infused with some amazing natural ingredients that are known for their healing and moisturizing properties. I generally massage this cream on my dry feet and elbows. It gets completely absorbed in the skin with a good massage. It is quite moisturising and instantly hydrates dry flaky skin. It does feel a little greasy for the first 5-10 minutes. That’s why I prefer using it only during the night time before going to bed. I applied it a few times on the burned skin and it did help sooth the burning sensation.
Reasons to buy Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic Cream:
- It is enriched with natural ingredients like tea tree oil, neem, turmeric, aloe-vera, wheat germ oil etc.
- Moisturizes dry skin nicely and heals minor burns and skin discoloration.
- Can be used on all parts of the body including the face and lips.
- Very affordable.
- Easily available.
- Doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals.
Reasons to avoid Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic Cream:
- Some people may not like its herbal smell.
- Not very effective in treating burns and wounds.
- It is not very suitable for hot weather, as the skin becomes a little greasy after its application.
Name: Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic Cream
Shelf life: 2 years.
Claims, Usage & Ingredients: