Hey readers, my today’s review is about Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash. I really like Patanjali products and this is my second skin care product from the brand. The price of the Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash is Rs.60 for 60g. I have already reviewed Patanjali Aloe-vera gel.
What I Liked about Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash :
- The face wash comes in a hygienic white plastic tube with a flip cap. The cap shuts tightly and there is no fear of leakage or spilling of product and you can easily carry it in your handbag.
- It comes in an off-white color and has a silky smooth texture that spreads easily.
- It has a herbal fragrance which is not very strong.
- I generally take a pea sized amount of this face wash and massage it gently on my wet face & neck. It lathers well and removes skin impurities, dirt & dust effectively.
- It clears open pores, controls oil production, and my skin remains oil free for next 2-3 hours. I have a combination skin and my skin feels squeaky clean after every use of this face wash.
- It can be easily rinsed off with 2-3 splashes of water. It didn’t irritate or cause any breakout to my sensitive acne prone skin.
- It is enriched with natural ingredients like orange peel, neem, tulsi & aloe-vera extracts and is free from harmful chemicals.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 60g tube is good enough for 30-40 usages.
- It is very Affordable and is easily available at Patanjali stores.
- It is suitable for both men & women.
What I Disliked about Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash :
- The full ingredients list is missing.
- Not suitable for dry skin people.
- Not available easily at online shopping websites.
Product Information :
Name : Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash
Shelf Life : 2 years