Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Patanjali Sun Screen Cream SPF 30. Patanjali products are made from natural ingredients and are easily available at Patanjali outlets across India.
Packaging : The sun screen cream comes in a yellow plastic tube with a white flip cap. The cap shuts tightly to make sure there is no product leakage. All the required product information like ingredients, usage, claims, etc. is also provided on the tube. I liked its sturdy, convenient to use and travel friendly packaging.
Texture & Fragrance : Patanjali Sun Screen Cream SPF 30 comes in a milky white color and has a rich creamy texture. It has a herbal mix fragrance which vanishes after a few minutes of application. I don’t like its overwhelming herbal fragrance.
Efficacy : After cleansing & toning my face in the morning, I take a generous amount of this sunscreen cream and apply it all over my face and neck. It spreads easily and gets completely absorbed in the skin with a little massage. It is very moisturizing and there is no need to apply moisturizer underneath it. I’ve oily skin and it makes my face shiny and greasy. It also leaves a white cast on the skin. I’ve used it for some time and thankfully it didn’t cause me breakouts or sun tan.
Price & Availability : The price of the Patanjali Sun Screen Cream SPF 30 is Rs.100 for 50g. It is easily available across Patanjali outlets.
What I Liked about Patanjali Sun Screen Cream SPF 30 :
- I liked its sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly packaging.
- Doesn’t irritate my acne prone skin.
- Has SPF 30, UVA/UVB multi protection formula.
- Enriched with aloe-vera, cucumber, coconut oil, turmeric.
- Very moisturising, ideal for people with dry skin.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Not very expensive.
- Herbal product and is free from harsh chemicals.
What I Disliked about Patanjali Sun Screen Cream SPF 30 :
- Makes my skin greasy and oily.
- I didn’t like its weird fragrance.
- Leaves a white cast on the face.
- Not suitable for combination and oily skin people.