Hey readers, today I will be reviewing Sally Hansen Pedicure in a Minute. Home manicures and pedicures are the best way to pamper your feet at the convenience of your home and without spending much amount in the salons. I do my manicure & pedicure at home 2-3 times in a month, so I got very excited to receive Sally Hansen Pedicure in a Minute in my April Fab Bag. I have used this Pedicure for 6-7 times and more than half of the product is still remaining in the tube.
Packaging : It comes in an off white plastic tube with orange flip cap. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic, convenient to use and travel friendly.
What I Liked about Sally Hansen Pedicure in a Minute :
- It comes in a clear gel form with sugary scrubbing granules.
- It has a perfect consistency which is neither thick nor runny and spreads smoothly even on the dry skin.
- It has an essentials oil kind of fragrance which is not very strong though.
- I usually use this scrub cum moisturizer in the shower. I take a generous amount of this scrub and massage it gently on my wet feet.
- The scrubbing granules are very gentle and dissolve while massaging them on the skin.
- It exfoliates the skin very well and removes all dead skin cells.
- It moisturizes the skin effectively and makes my feet soft, smooth & refreshed.
- It can be used on wet as well as on dry feet for more intense exfoliation.
- It is enriched with some amazing ingredients like natural sugar granules, Olive oil, Tea tree oil, Beeswax, Glycerin.
- I use this scrub once in a week (it is not necessary to use it frequently as the effects last a while).
- A small amount is required during each use and this 113g tube will easily last for 15-20 usages.
- I am satisfied with the quantity provided for its price.
- It is easily available at many online shopping website – Flipkart.com, Jabong.com, Amazon.in or you can buy it from FabBag.com.
What I Disliked about Sally Hansen Pedicure in a Minute :
- Contains Parabens.
- Has a weird fragrance.
- Quite expensive
Sally Hansen Pedicure in a Minute Price in India : Rs.925 for 113g
Product Information :
Name : Sally Hansen Pedicure in a Minute
Shelf life : 3 years