Hey everyone, today I am reviewing recently launched Street Wear Color Rich Kajal by Revlon. It was a part of my Street Wear haul which I had done few weeks back from Violetbag.com. I have already reviewed Streetwear Color Rich lipstick, lip gloss, nail paints & eye liners. I have used this kajal for some time and now I am good to go with its review.
What I Liked about Street Wear Color Rich Kajal :
- The kajal comes in a cute, crayon pencil form with a girl sticker on the cap. A free sharpener is also provided with the kajal.
- It smells like camphor which is not very strong.
- The kajal has a creamy texture and glides smoothly on the waterline & lash-line.
- The tip of the kajal neither break nor get blunt easily.
- It is a pretty decent black shade with grayish undertones.
- It has an average pigmentation and goes completely opaque with 3-4 swipes.
- It didn’t irritate my sensitive eyes.
- It stays on my waterline for 1-2 hours.
- It can be easily removed with mild cleanser.
- It doesn’t smudge unless you rub your eyes.
- It is very nice kajal for beginners and affordable too.
- It is easily available at stores & online shopping websites.
What I Disliked about Street Wear Color Rich Kajal :
- I am not very impressed with the packaging, it looks very cheap.
- Multiple swipes are required for good color payoff.
- The black is not a jet black color.
- It starts to fade after 2 hours.
- Need to be sharpen after 2-3 usages.
- Not waterproof and smudge proof
Street Wear Color Rich Kajal Price in India : Rs.99 for 2.5g