Hello readers, today I am reviewing The Body Care Essential Vit-C Orange Face Wash. I bought some ‘The Body Care’ skin care products, a few months back from Homeshop18.com. I have a combination skin which becomes oily during summers and pimples, blemishes & open pores are my main concerns. I have been using this face wash for some time now and today I will share my views about it.
What I Liked about The Body Care Essential Vitamin C Face Wash :
- The Body Care face wash comes in a transparent plastic tube with flip cap. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic and the cap is tightly secure to make sure there is no leakage of product.
- This face wash cum scrub has orange color and contains tiny white & orange scrubbing granules.
- It is a gel based face wash with a little runny consistency and has refreshing citrusy-floral mix fragrance.
- It is 100% soap free and is enriched with orange, aloe-vera & pineapple extracts.
- I usually take a small amount of this face wash and massage it gently on my damp face & neck.
- It doesn’t form any lather but cleanses skin pretty well and removes all skin impurities.
- The scrubbing granules remove dead skin cells & clears clogged pores and are not harsh on the skin.
- After every use my skin feels soft, clean and refreshed.
- I have sensitive acne prone skin and this face wash didn’t irritate or cause any breakout.
- My skin doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage.
- It is suitable for normal, combination & dry skin.
- It is not tested on animals .
- The quantity provided for its price is very impressive, this 100ml tube will easily last for two months.
- You can buy it online from Homeshop18.com, Amazon.in.
What I Disliked about The Body Care Essential Vitamin C Face Wash :
- It doesn’t make my skin squeaky clean.
- Contains SLS & Parabens.
- Not easily available.
The Body Care Essential Vitamin C Face Wash Price in India : Rs.125 for 100ml
Product Information :
Name : The Body Care Essential Vitamin C Face Wash
Shelf Life : 3 years
Claims & Usages :