Hello everyone, today I am going to review Accessorize Flawlessly Smooth Primer. I bought this primer few months back from Jabong.com. I have used this primer many times and now I’m ready to share my views about it.
What I Liked about Accessorize Flawlessly Smooth Primer :
- It comes in an attractive flat white plastic tube with a large silver cap. It has cute butterflies printed on the front and all of the product information is given on the backside of the tube. I find the packaging compact, sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly.
- It has watery gel like texture and spreads nicely onto skin without much efforts.
- It is colorless & odorless.
- After cleansing my face, I take a little amount of this primer onto my finger and rub it nicely all over my face.
- Initially it feels a little greasy but after few seconds, all oiliness disappears and my skin feels soft & smooth.
- I have a combination skin and it controls oily shine on my face & gives me a mattify base for foundation application.
- It helps smooths out the skin and makes the foundation blend slightly better.
- It makes my foundation last much longer than usual.
- The opening of the tube is of perfect size to make sure there is no product wastage.
- I have used it as a eye primer few times and it does help improve the pigmentation & wear-ability of eye-shadows.
- I find it good value for money, as a tiny bit of primer is required during every use. This 30ml tube will easily last for 7-8 months.
- It is free of Parabens.
- Available online at Jabong.com.
What I Disliked about Accessorize Flawlessly Smooth Primer :
- Not suitable for oily skin people.
- Complete ingredients list is missing.
- Expiry date is not given on the pack.
- Quite expensive
Accessorize Flawlessly Smooth Primer Price in India : Rs.1600 for 30ml (I got it for Rs.800 from Jabong.com)
Product Information :
Name : Accessorize Flawlessly Smooth Primer