Hey everyone, today I’m going to review the Evening Primrose Oil from the brand Allin Exporters. Allin Exporters is one of India’s leading ISO Certified Organization that offers a wide range of high-quality essential oils, attars and carrier oils at highly competitive prices. Their products are easily available at popular eCommerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, etc. You can also buy their products from their official website Allinexporters.com.
- It is considered as the best natural remedy to cure eczema, acne, roughness and other skin issues.
- It contains essential fatty acids that prevent nails from cracking and keeps them strong & healthy.
- Evening Primrose oil nourishes the scalp and treats many other hair problems such as hair thinning and hair fall. Add few drops of this oil with your favorite hair oil and massage it into the scalp.
- It is the best natural remedy for distress during the menstrual period and it can be used to reduce many symptoms of PMS.
- It is also very beneficial in relieving pain, headaches, aging problems, and cancer, high cholesterol, heart disease, alcoholism, blood pressure, diabetes and many more.
- It is used in many foods as a dietary source of fatty acids and also in the manufacturing of soaps and cosmetics.
Packaging: The oil comes in a small brown color glass bottle with a white screw cap. A plastic stopper with a tiny hole is used to prevent leakage of the oil. The only issue I found with the packaging is that you need to shake the bottle really hard in order to get the oil out of the bottle. I wish they had provided a dropper that would have made it much more convenient to get the oil out.
My Experience: The oil comes in a pale yellow color and has a herbal smell which is not very strong, though. I generally mix a few drops of this oil with coconut oil and massage it nicely all over my face & neck before going to bed. I had a few dry patches on my face that are no more there. You can also mix 3-4 drops of this oil with vitamin E oil and massage it nicely on the cuticles for 2-3 minutes to make nails stronger. I’ve been using this oil for the past 2 months and it didn’t cause any irritation or allergy to my acne prone skin. Also, the quantity provided for its price is pretty good and this 15ml bottle will easily last you for up to 3 months. Overall I liked this Allin Exporters EPO however, I would have liked it more had it come with a dropper.