For centuries, people have been harnessing the rich regenerative properties of almonds for skincare, and today, the benefits of almond oils have become a lot more evident. If you are looking for a natural skin whitening formula free of harmful chemical additives, almond oil represents one of the best, if not the best skincare solution available to everyone today.
What are the Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin?
Using natural extracts from almond oil for skin whitening has several benefits, many may not be aware of. If you have not already started using almond oil on your skin, here are some benefits that may convince you to give it a try.
#1 For flawless skin: Almond oil has certain hypoallergenic natural properties that improve the color and texture of the skin. Even people with sensitive skin won’t suffer from any kind of reaction using this natural skincare solution.
#2 Acne Prevention: Almond oil is very light in texture, so this makes it very easy for the skin to absorb it through the pores. The oil’s deep penetration gets rid of debris accumulated in the skin over time which in turn, prevents acne growth. It’s Vitamin A richness that also helps in preventing acne flare-ups.
#3 Cures Eczema and Psoriasis: One of the major reasons for the Eczema outbreak is skin dehydration. To prevent a recurrence of Eczema and Psoriasis, you need to keep your skin hydrated at all times. The hypoallergenic property of almond oil keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated.
#4 Rids the skin of dark tan: A mixture of almond oil, honey and lemon juice regularly applied to the skin eradicates dark tans caused by sunburns.
#5 Prevent Premature aging: Ageing is a natural process, but premature aging isn’t. Almond oil is an active anti-aging ingredient because it nourishes your skin by keeping it hydrated, and limits the harmful effects of sunburn, dehydration, and smoke.
How to use Almond Oil for Skin Whitening?
If you want to use almond oil as daily skin therapy, here are the simple steps to take.
- Almond oil is best when the temperature of the oil is the same as your body temperature, so ensure you warm up a few teaspoons sufficient for single-use. (Don’t heat oil directly)
- Rub oil on your skin and massage for about 10 minutes
- Continue massaging until the oil penetrates your skin pores
5 Best Almond Oils for Skin Whitening and Lightening
Now that you know about the benefits of using almond oil for your skin, let us review five of the best brands currently on sale on Amazon.
#1 Dabur Badam Tail – 100% Pure Almond Oil
Hailing from the trusted Indian brand Dabur, the Dabur Badam Tail – 100% Pure Almond Oil has long been a favorite of many. If you desire a clean, smooth, and supple skin, this is one product you should consider. It unclogs the skin pores and replenishes it with essential vitamins to prevent aging, and it lightens the skin.
- The oil contains vitamin E which promotes light and healthy-looking skin
- Regular application on face and body moisturizes your skin in seconds
- This is a great massage oil for the babies with gentle, nourishing ingredients
- Aids in removing skin tan and skin problems like dark circles
- Odour free
- Regular scalp massage with this oil helps you fight the daily hair woes like dandruff, hair fall.
- Reasonably priced
- Comes in a glass container, the packaging does not look classy
#2 Morpheme Remedies Pure Sweet Almond Coldpressed Oil for hair and skin
Morpheme Remedies Pure Sweet Almond Coldpressed Oil hydrates, nourishes and exfoliates your skin to give it that glow and smooth texture. It is a great product for a variety of uses, with great benefits in hair and skincare.
- Versatile moisturizer for uses in skincare to deep clean your skin and preventing acne
- Regular use in a month (twice a week) helps you prevent problems like hair loss and enhances the sheen and smoothness of your hair
- With ingredients like Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, other vitamins, and Vitamin E, this almond oil is light and easily penetrates the skin
- You can apply 2-4 drops of this oil daily for a month to see healthy glowing skin, free from problems like dark circles, dryness, and acne
- Use this paraben-free mild almond oil for a gentle massage to your baby
- May cause skin redness and irritation for some users
#3. UrbanBotanics® Pure Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil
Urban Botanics Pure Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil is a great option amongst almond oils. As it is rich in organic ingredients, it is perfect for skin lightening treatment. You can use this non-greasy oil as a makeup remover. It is also great for acne and dark circles treatment.
- Softens and brightens the skin within a short time of regular use
- Organic and cruelty-free almond oil is suited for any skin and hair types
- Rich in fatty acids and vitamins, this almond oil promotes hair growth and hydrates the skin
- It can be used on its own or as a mixture with other skincare lotions. Use regularly for a month to witness the best results
- The packaging is not very durable
- No fragrance
#4 Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Sweet Almond Oil
Give your skin that radiant look it deserves with Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Sweet Almond Oil rich in antioxidants. This product does more than skin whitening and cleansing. It is also an effective treatment for the removal of dark patches under the eyes. This oil evens out your skin tone for a youthful and natural look.
- Reasonably priced
- A favorite among the massage oil for newborn babies and kids
- Moisturizes dry skin
- Sticks to the skin for a long time
- A massage with this oil will keep you warm in the winters
- Eco-friendly package
- Certified organic quality
- Not ideal for oily skin
#5 Anveya Sweet Almond Oil, Cold-Pressed & Certified Organic
From the stable of Anveya comes yet another excellent skincare treatment for bright and healthy skin. You can use Anveya Sweet almond oil as a moisturizer. It is beneficial when used for an antioxidant treatment to prevent wrinkles and signs of aging. As the product is organic and bereft of harsh chemicals, people with highly sensitive skin can use it without suffering from any negative side effects.
- Cold-pressed for the highest oil quality
- Multipurpose moisturizer used for skin, hair, lips and nail care
- Perfect light-weight massage oil for adults and babies
- Melts into the skin quickly
- Not much effective for certain skin problems like dark circles
- On a costlier side
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you use Almond oil on your skin daily?
Yes, you can. Unlike other skincare products containing chemical agents, almond oil is rich in natural properties. You can use it as often as you want, and there has been no record of negative side effects attributed to its usage.
- Does Almond Oil whiten skin?
Almond oil whitens the skin if applied regularly. It contains natural bleaching agents that reduce skin pigmentation. It also repairs the adverse effects of sunburn and dehydration.
- Does Almond make your skin glow?
Regular application of almond oil leads to a rich and glowing skin. Since it is of a light texture, it easily penetrates the skin to eradicate dead skin cells so new ones can grow. It is also a natural exfoliator that softens, brightens and enriches the skin.
- Which brand almond oil is best for skin whitening?
Now Foods Almond oils have long been regarded as one of the best skin whitening almond treatments available to users. It hydrates, cleanses, moisturizes and protects the skin from harsh weather, and negative external elements.