Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil. I have a combination oily skin which is prone to acne and blemishes. And Tea Tree Oil is an essential part of my daily skin care routine. Tea Tree oil has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which help in preventing acne and clearing blemishes. Aroma Magic tea tree essential oil comes in a small brown glass bottle with a red screw cap. The packaging is compact, spill-proof and quite convenient to use.
How to use Tea Tree Oil : Tea tree oil can be use on the skin as well as on the hair. But make sure to dilute it with water or moisturizer before applying it on the skin, as it might burn the skin if used undiluted. I have been using this essential oil for past few months and it really works great for my problematic skin. Given below are the ways how I use Aroma Magic tea tree oil :
- I usually mix 2-3 drop of tea tree oil with Lotus Acne Gel and dab it on the blemishes & acne scars. I do this every morning and night before applying my day or night cream.
- In the winters, I mix 2-3 drops of this oil with 5-6 drop of argan oil and massage it gently all over my face and neck avoiding area around my eyes.
- Once in a week I apply a honey-tea tree oil mask on my skin. Add 4-5 drops of the tea tree oil in a tablespoon of honey and apply it evenly on your face and neck. Wash it off with a lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes.
- Tea tree oil is also good for treating dandruff. Mix 3-4 drops of tea tree oil, juice of a half lemon and a table spoon of coconut oil or oilve oil. Massage this mixture on your scalp, leave it for 2-3 hours and then rinse it off. Use this recipe twice in a week and you will notice the difference within two weeks.
What I Liked about Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil :
- The tea tree essential oil is transparent and has a strong fragrance.
- It gives cooling sensation when applied on the skin.
- It stings a little bit to my sensitive acne prone skin, but the discomfort goes within a few seconds.
- It is very effective in soothing painful pimples and reducing acne marks and blemishes.
- Tea Tree oil helps in preventing the dandruff and itching on the scalp.
- 2-3 drops are required during each use and this 15ml bottle will easily last for 3-4 months.
- I’m satisfied with the quantity and quality provided for its price.
- It is easily available online at Flipkart.com, Amazon.in.
What I Dis-liked about Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil :
- It is not very travel friendly, because the glass bottle is prone to breakage.
- It has a strong fragrance (people with sensitive nose might find it overpowering).
- Sometimes it burns the skin if used too much. Also the skin feels a little dry after its usage.
- Some people might find it a little expensive, but trust me it’s worth every penny.
Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil Price in India : Rs.525 for 15ml